Modified the September 3 of 2019
VIAJEJET is a digital project and registered trademark owned by the company DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, SL.
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34 / 2002, of 11 of July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the data of the entity is provided:
DCIP Consulting Solutions, SL
Av.de las Jacarandas, 2, 46100 Burjassot, Valencia (Spain)
Telephone: +34 963 498 949
Email: info @ viajejet
Alicante Mercantile Registry, Volume 2763, Folio 110, Book 0, Section 8, Sheet A 82733, Registration or annotation 3.
To contact, you can access the contact page (https://astelus.com/contacto/).
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this website.
General Obligations of the User
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same. It is prohibited, in general, any type of action to the detriment of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET and contrary to this legal notice.
As a user, you agree NOT to incur activities:
- That are illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order
- That infringe the rights of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET or third parties
- That may damage, introduce viruses, disable, overload or damage the website
- That may prevent the normal use of the website by other users
- That may involve any form of violation of the rights of third parties: right to privacy, right to self-image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.
- Involving any type of advertising (eg sending unsolicited emails, that is, (spam) or similar communications.
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET reserves the right to withdraw the content or comments provided by users that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, the order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through comments on articles or other participation tools.
Intellectual property and content use
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET has all the intellectual and industrial property rights on this page (texts, videos, images and illustrations).
If, as a user, you want to introduce links from your own website to the VIAJEJET website, you must comply with the conditions detailed below without ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the law:
- The link will link to the home page (homepage) or to any internal page.
- In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround this web page or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses different from those of the same and, in any case, when they are visualized together with contents outside it so that:
- produce, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the content;
- suppose an act of unfair comparison or imitation;
- serve to take advantage of VIAJEJET's brand reputation and prestige;
- in any other way it is prohibited by current legislation.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made from the web page that introduces the link about DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET, its employees or the activities it develops.
- In no case will it be expressed on the web page where the link is located that DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET has given its consent for the insertion of the same or that, in another way, it sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the sender's services.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed trademark, or any other distinctive of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET, is prohibited within the sender's page, except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, and provided that In these cases, a direct link to the DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET website is allowed in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may not, under any circumstances, provide or link to own or third-party content that:
- they are illicit, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.);
- induce or may induce in the user the false conception that DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET subscribes, endorses, adheres to or, in any way, supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender;
- are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET, in attention to the place, content and theme of the sender's website.
In any case, DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and demand their withdrawal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET is subject to compliance with Spanish and European regulations on data protection and services of the information society.
To do this, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user may request from DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET, it will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing him of the person responsible for the treatment, his address, legitimation, the possibility of exercising his rights (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and right to be forgotten), the purpose of the treatment and the communication of data to third parties in his case.
Contents provided by third parties (users)
The user undertakes to make proper use, according to the previously explained rules, and lawful of the website and its contents, in accordance with the applicable legislation. Therefore, the user must refrain from making unauthorized or fraudulent use of the sections where it is possible to interact with illegal purposes or effects. As a user, you will be solely responsible for the infringements that you may incur or for the damages that may be caused to third parties due to the improper or illegitimate use of the website.
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS SL / VIAJEJET is not responsible for, nor does it identify or share the ideas, opinions, published content or statements made by the participants (users) of the comments, which they make personally and under their sole responsibility.
DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET will not be responsible for possible damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of electronic or computer systems, motivated by causes beyond the control of the company , of delays or blockages in the use of said systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or other electronic systems. Even so, at DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET we work and do everything possible to have the best facilities and security protocols.
Content in the links
Likewise, DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET is not responsible for the content, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links. (links), directly or indirectly, through the website. In the event that a user considers that there is a site linked to illegal or inappropriate content, they must inform DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET. These links (links) do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they give access or the recommendation, promotion or identification of DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET with the statements, content or services provided to through them. DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS / VIAJEJET reserves the right to unilaterally withdraw, and at any time, the links (links) that appear on your web page.
For any communication that should be made, you must send an email to info @ viajejet or send a written communication to DCIP CONSULTING SOLUTIONS, SL, C / Barraix 31, 46015 Valencia (Spain). Telephones and other ways to contact users are also made available on the contact page (https://astelus.com/contacto/).
Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions that govern this website and all the relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish law.